Sunday, February 27, 2011

if i should die tomorrow...

sometimes the person you want the most, is the one you're best without.
Don't say that it didn't mean anything or that it was not worth it.
If you've thought about her everyday or if you've memorized her laugh,
then at one point, she must've meant something to you.
Most of the time, the people who are afraid of commitment
are the people who understand it's real meaning. Sometimes it is better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel because it will only hurt you when you know they can hear you but they can't understand. In life, you can't lose what you never had, you can't keep what's not yours, & you can't hold onto something that does not want to stay. I don't care how far away you are from me, or how long it's been since we've talked. I don't care how mad I got at you, or how mad you've been at me. You're still what matters most to me, & I'm never going to give that up.

No comments: