Friday, May 20, 2011

Realizing now that when your heart breaks,
you got to fight like hell to make sure your still alive.
Because you are. & that pain you feel?
That's life. The confusion and fear?
That's there to remind you, that somewhere
out there is something better, and
that something is worth fighting for.
"I'm not scared anymore,
because I know in the end,
fate will bring us together,
or bring me something better."
"You are capable of hurting
only because you are capable
of loving someone immensely."
Love is...well no one really knows.
It's just a feeling you get about a certain person.
It's the feeling you get when you know the
person you're with is perfect & you'll never
do anything to hurt them & all you want is for
them to be happy & you'd give anything to be with them.
That's love. Yeah. I'm not gonna lie,
love is the most amazing thing in the world
to experience, but it can be the most painful.
You just have to be careful who you're with.
everyday i get stronger as your memory
begins to fade, my heart begins to heal & I
begin to live again, thanks for letting me go...
"Because he has been a major part of your life,
of course you'll miss him; it's perfectly normal.
It's like getting a tooth pulled out; after the dentist pulls
it out you're relieved. But how many times does
your tongue run itself over the spot where the tooth once was,
probably a hundred times a day? Just because it
was hurting it doesn't mean you don't notice it.
It leaves a gap and sometimes you find yourself
terribly missing it. It's going to take a while,
but it takes time. Should you have kept the tooth?
No, because it was causing you pain.
Pulling the tooth was the right decision, but it's going to hurt."
"It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems
the harder you try to hold onto something
or someone the more it wants to get away.
You feel like some kind of criminal for having felt,
for having wanted. For having wanted to be wanted.
It confuses you, because you think that your feelings were wrong
and it makes you feel so small because it's so hard to keep
it inside when you let it out and it doesn't come back.
You're left so alone that you can't explain."
~Henry Rollins
As time goes on, you'll understand.
What lasts, lasts; what doesn't, doesn't.
Time solves most things. & what time can't solve,
you have to solve yourself.
Your heart just breaks, that's all.
But you can't judge or point fingers.
You just have to be lucky enough to
find someone who appreciates you. ~Audrey Hepburn
"You may not be her first, her last, or her only.
She loved before, she may love again.
But if she loves you now, what else matters?
She's not perfect - you aren't either,
and the two of you may never be perfect together
but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice,
and admit to being human and making mistakes,
hold onto her and give her the most you can.
She may not be thinking about you every second of the day,
but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break
-- her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her,
don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give.
Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes
you mad, and miss her when she's not there.
~Bob Marley
No matter how many times I get hurt
because of you, I won't leave you.
Because even if I have a hundred reasons
to leave, I'll always look for that one
reason to fight for you.
I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me.
But I know that if I had the chance,
I wouldn't do it.
"The few people who have knocked down the walls you built up
and whom you trusted with all of your heart are
the ones you will never forget. When someone like that leaves,
they take a little piece of your heart with them.
And the hole in your heart you have now,
it just constantly reminds you of the person who was the cause
of it. And I guess that's why people who have placed
their trust in the wrong people feel so messed up.
Because everyday, they feel those void, empty spaces within
themselves & wonder when they'd feel whole again."
I've been in love. But I'm not
sure if I've ever been loved.
The words "I love you" have no meaning
if you don't mean them no matter
how many times you say it.
The less you reveal, the more people can wonder.
If it's a broken part, replace it.
if it's a broken arm then brace it.
if it's a broken heart then face it.
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced.
The moment you make yourself
available to any man, he
starts to take you for granted.
What you meant to me can never be forgotten.
There are moments in your life that
make you & sets the course of
who you're going to be.
Sometimes they're little, subtle moments.
Sometimes they're big moments you never saw
coming. No one asks for their life to change,
but it does. It's what you do
afterwards that counts.
That's when you find out who you are.
Why must we make sense,
of what just won't make sense?
For once, I'm just going to live.
I don't want to get back with him,
I have no jealousy or ill will or
untied ends, I don't even
have anything intersting to say.
I just want to touch his life again,
to know that it was real,
to know that we are real,
and to know that moments that pass
don't just evaporate into nothingness,
even if I really know they do.
I'm a good enough person to FORGIVE you,
but not stupid enough to TRUST you.
Between the two of us, you lose more:
because perhaps I'll love others
the way I loved you, but
nobody will love you like the way I did.
Don't make someone your everything
if your nothing to them.
No matter what you think you feel,
they're not worth it.
I don't deserve this at all. I think I finally see that.
I'm such a good girl, & you take it all for granted.
You don't appreciate at all, you do what you want.
I don't deserve to be hurt like this.
It's obvious you don't even care.
I'm so done with this. I don't even care anymore.
I don't know what I saw in you.
I guess when you want to believe in something
so badly, you tend to create something that
really isn't there. You don't see
things for what they really are. But now I do.
People leave marks in your heart that never fade away.
They teach you things even you didn't know
about yourself. They change you and your perspectives.
& most importantly, they stay in your heart,
even if their presence is no longer.
We only said goodbye with words,
I die a hundred times.
You go back to her
& I go back to black.
The hardest part about walking away from someone
is the part where you have to realize that
no matter how slow you go,
that someone will never run after you.
Everyone comes into your life for a reason;
some good, some bad.
They shape, form, & break us.
But in the end, they make us who we are.
"The hours turned to days, days to weeks,
and weeks to months.
Nothing has changed, I'm still
in love & you're still gone."
Forget what hurt you in the past
but never forget what it taught you.
When someone falls in love,
it's usually with the wrong person.
And when they fall for the right one,
it's often at the wrong night.
Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional,
it's the people and things that come to your mind when you heart it.

No comments: