Saturday, June 11, 2011

you NEED nothing

Everyday I wake up & I have this ache in my chest;
and sometimes I just sleep in, because I know
when I wake up you're not going to be there.
~One Tree Hill
"As great as we have been, I think I would be better off if I let you go.
See, you know you have me, but I can't say the same for you.
I don't know if I have you, or if I ever will.
That's what breaks my heart. I can't spend my entire life waiting for you."
"I do love you. Don't you see? Don't you understand? I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. So I'm asking you, if you don't see a future for us, if you're not in this, please, just end it. Because I can't, I'm in it. Put me out of my misery." Don't be cold to someone you care about, cause indifference hurts more than angry words.
Can't lose what you never had, can't keep what's not yours,
& can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay.
Sorry, but I don't need part-time people in my life.
You're either with me or you're not.
You can't just come & go as you please.
You have to get hurt. That's how you learn.
The strongest people out there,
the ones who laugh the hardest with a genuine smile,
those are the people who have fought the toughest battles.
Because they've decided that they're not going to
let anything hold them down, they're moving on.
An advice from a nurse:
Wounds will not heal if you urgently put bandaids on it.
Sometimes you just have to let it bleed,
give it some space for healing.
And when you think your wounds are already cleansed,
that's the time you can use a band-aid for it.
Remember, the more you cover yourself from pain,
the more infected you are.
Replace every "what if" with "why the fuck not?"
If a girl understands your bullshit,
sticks around through all your mistakes,
& smiles even though you've done nothing to her,
then it's obvious she's a keeper.
But it's also obvious you don't deserve her.
It's not wrong to give it all when you love.
It's not wrong to love a person so much.
Sometimes, the only wrong thing
is the person you love.
If God brings you to it,
He'll bring you through it.
There's no point of leaving if you have every intention of coming back.
In the end, you always run back to the people
that were there in the very beginning.
"Relationships are never easy.
Some days you're going to wake up &
that love you know you have for the person
in the bed next to you, isn't going to come naturally.
We always say "no one told us it was going to be this hard"
but they did. We choose not to listen because
it seems so unreasonable that one day,
you will find yourself doubting your love for that person.
The only way you can make a relationship last
is if you work at it everyday & never give up on it.
Because if you fight and argue and quarrel with that
person & still can't imagine leaving them,
then you love them.
And that's the kind of love that's forever."
Sometimes, no matter how long or hard
you love someone,
they'll never love you back.
And sometimes, you have to be ok with that.
I'd rather love someone I can't have
than have someone I can't love.
The thing that hurts you the most,
is the only thing that'll heal you.
There are so many things I'm not sure of in life,
but in all certainty at this very minute,
all I know is that I miss him.
Just because you miss certain people,
doesn't mean you're supposed to be with them.
Good things come to those who wait.
Sometimes what I'm looking for comes when I'm not looking at all.
Real anger will typically stem from a misunderstand.
No one likes to be misinterpreted
yet no one likes to communicate.
The best way to find yourself is
to lose yourself in doing what you love!
Second chances are totally useless
if you still don't know what went wrong
& didn't learn anything from your mistakes.
If there's one thing I've learned in my life,
is it's that you NEED nothing.
You can want something, you can even dream about
how perfect your life would be if you had it,
but wanting something and needing something
are two different things. You NEED water to live.
You want someone to grow old with.
People can argue the reason for existence
is to fall in love with someone, someone you want
to spend every millisecond with, someone you "NEED."
But let's face it, love isn't the only thing in the world.
You grow apart from people, you get sick of people,
you walk by someone you dated (for a week or for two years)
and you don't say a word. You believe and believe and believe
that there is "someone out there for everyone" but is that really true?
You can say that this girl (or boy) is your everything,
but when you put yourself in a position like that, if they leave,
you have nothing...So argue all you want to people,
saying that you "NEED" someone, but you need no one.
You need yourself, everyone else is just here to make
time more enjoyable. You can want anybody til the day you die,
but you'll never need them in your life.

No comments: