Saturday, February 19, 2011

when you remember me & before you set me free..oh listen please...

Sometimes, no matter how much you want something,
you just have to give it up.
It just ain't worth the heartache.
One day, they'll regret that they lost you.
you are what i never knew i always wanted.
so i guess you don't care so shouldn't i be done caring too?
Can't lose what you never had,
can't keep what's not yours,
& can't hold on to something that
doesn't want to stay.
Sometimes it's better to push someone away,
not because you stopped loving that someone, but because there comes a point that you
have to shield yourself from pain.
There's something I wanted to say so I'll be brave.
you were what I wanted, I gave what I gave,
I'm not sorry I met you, I'm not sorry it's over,
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save.
i'm pretty sure i didn't meet you for nothing.
No matter how painful your decision has been,
as long as you can sleep well at night,
it means you did the right choice.
Maybe friendships aren't meant to be saved.
Maybe we're meant to spend a certain part of our lives
with certain people then move on.
"I've heard it a million times. "You can do better. You deserve so much more."
In reality, you're right. But sometimes when you love, you love the
person for who they are despite what they've done wrong to you. That's what love does to you. It's not about who you deserve.
It's about who you want, who you need, & who you love."
Why do people always say, "If we're meant to be, we're meant to be."
Don't they know that without effort, destiny won't work.
& i don't even like cats....
I think part of the reason we hold onto something so tight
for so long is because we fear something so great
will never happen again.
you make my heart have premature ventricular contractions.
I'm scared of serious relationships. Scared of being too attached to someone.
Why? Because I know that people never stay.
They always leave you alone, when you've
started to trust them.
If you miss me, you can't text, you can't email,
you can't post it on my wall.
If you really miss me, you come & see me.

No comments: