Monday, March 7, 2011

i will never live freely without your trace

it's tough when someone special ignores you.
it's even tougher to pretend that you don't mind.
if you don't understand my silence, then you won't understand my words.
the higher you build walls around your heart,
the harder you fall when someone tears them down. Don't fucking put me second when I always put you first.
You never know how much something means to you,
until you have to let it go.
i wish i could go back to when i met you, & walk away...
A Real Friendship or Relationship.
Has fights. Has trust. Has faith. Has tears. Has hurt. Has sweet smiles.
Has genuine laughter. Has snorts because of the laughter.
Has weird, stupid, unnecessary arguments.
Has patience. Has communication. Has secrets. Has jealousy.
And most importantly, love.
This is all just a mess that turns out beautiful
& an experience that can never be forgotten.
I choose to love you in silence, for in silence I found no rejection.
Love cannot be measured by how long you wait,
it's about how well you understand why you're waiting.
I'm not going anywhere. This is it for me. You're it for me,
& I can't pretend to feel any less than I do. I'm sorry, I just can't.
Love doesn't always have a happy ending.
Just because you love someone so much,
doesn't mean they are the right one for you.
When the person we love leaves us, the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs...
for they left the only person who would never give up on them.
Sometimes you just need to be with the person who makes you smile.
Even if it means waiting.
It stopped hurting when I realized, I don't care anymore.
You're not losing sleep over it, so why should I?
Life is confusing. One day you can be on top of the world,
the next day; at the bottom of the ocean.
One of the hard things in life is when you know inside your heart
that you love someone, & you run out of reasons to
fight for what you feel.
I cried last night, not because I missed him or even wanted him,
but because I finally realized that I am going to be alright without him.
The past can hurt. So either run from it or learn from it.
I've finally learned what life is all about:
Hanging on when your heart has had enough
& giving more when you feel like giving up.
"Don't be afraid to fall in love. It's the only thing that matters in life.
Fall in love with as many things as possible."
The things that last forever, take forever.
God answers in 3 ways: He says yes & gives you what you want,
He says no & gives you something better,
or He says, wait & gives you the best.

No comments: