Friday, May 6, 2011

was she worth it?

As long as you are doing something because you love it,
it can never be the wrong choice.
Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have,
we lose people. But we never forget them
& sometimes, it's those memories that give us
strength to move on.
I think when you are young,
you hope that this person will be the right one,
the one you are going to be in love with forever.
But sometimes you want that so much
you create something that really isn't there.
~Johnny Depp
My pain is knowing that I can't have you.
I can't have you.
Tell me, does she look at you the way I do?
Try to understand the words you say
and the way you move?
Does she get the same big rush when
you go in for a hug & your cheeks brush?
Tell me, am I crazy? Am I crazy?
I catch my breath, the one you took
the moment you entered the room.
My heart, it breaks at the
thought of her holding you.
I've finally realized the people you love who don't love you back
are just another lesson in life...it's like
God is teaching us that there can be so much
better than what we thought was the best.
You never lose by loving.
You always lose by holding back.
If something ends, it's because there's something
better lined up in the future.
Whenever you may think nothing is going good,
trust in GOD,
He will always show you there is hope.
Maybe I fell too fast, maybe I pushed you away.
Now you're gone & I'm afraid
that you're never coming back this way again.
I don't hate you. I hate the pain you're putting me through.
If a guy acts like he doesn't give a shit about you,
he GENUINELY doesn't give a shit about you.

No comments: