Wednesday, July 13, 2011

live to learn, learned a lot

My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to.
Your dreams stay big and your worries stay small.
You never need to carry more than you can hold.
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you & wants the same things too.
Yeah, this is my wish.
it's weird how suddenly everything can change.
We become attached to what's familiar & sometimes we hold onto things that are safe & predictable even if they are bad for us. You aren't some knight in shining armor. You're just a guy who's grown tired of screwing the same girl & you feel guilty about it. You think that sucks? Why don't you try being the one who has to wonder why all the people she loves don't love her back. ~Morrie Schwartz
Don't come into my life unless you want to stay.
The truth is, I still care and always will.
I'm not the type of girl to let people walk out of my life
& pretend that they don't matter anymore.
I may not like that person anymore,
or talk to him or her but, I still care.
I'm always going to think back to my life
& say I wonder what happened to so and so.
I hope they're alright. I will actually mean it.
That is the type of person I am.
Once you're in my heart, you're there forever.
We live by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7
I hate being second to those I put first.
It's a small world sweetie & we share the same sky.
If you fear long distance, why not give it a try?
Don't talk to me because you're "bored."
I'm not here to entertain you.
And don't come to me only when you need a favor.
I don't like being used.
Just get the fuck away because
I'm not going to be your last resort.
I want someone to talk to me
because they sincerely want to.
Those kind of people are worth my time.
In my lifetime I've come to realize that
you can't depend upon other people for
what you want, and you can't be scared to
go out there and get it.
You have to dream hard, wish big,
and chase after your goals,
cause no one else is going to do it for you.
And even if things don't work out,
you'll always be able to say you tried.

No comments: